Re: Method: PostScript Printing to A4 Size Paper

Robert,
It's a big improvement. Here in Europe it's practically impossible to find Letter size paper. Unfortunately, as you have pointed out, TTG didn't consider this issue seriously and, from XyWrite4 on, it was necessary to use tricks to get proper printing in Postscript printers. Now all that trouble is in the past, thanks to you. Your message is particularly useful for me now, when I am helping a Spanish Xy3 user to upgrade to Xy4. When you have time (take a rest, please!), a new version of PostGhost 1252 would be welcome.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao