Re: Variable ^MD

Thanks, Robert, that was just what I needed. I just altered the ending
to GT (in case I should forget and ran it with CR from the command line
instead of EX from within the text) and then changed the last call to
insert in text instead of on the prompt line.
I find myself wondering where you and Carl find all those calls that I
cannot in the docs. Some secret grimoire? (Just kidding). But no, you no
doubt inspect the supplied code and figure it out. And then kindly
supply them to the rest of us in Table Variables. Thanks again.

Patricia M. Godfrey