Re: Slow performing xywrite

In regards to the Anti virus software

Thought of that - I had my upgrade rolled back on my machine, as it was
causing a conflict with another program I was using.
The slowness is still there.

One thing i did notice yesterday, the NTVDM.exe (which is the NT dos
manager) upon opening Xywrite has approx 5000k of mem associated to it.
If you minimise the window, then maximise it - it then has only 988-1500
odd k of mem allocated to it, but performance improves

One problem with this is that if you  between windows, it still
has the 5000 allocated, but performance increases

Cheers
Owen