Re: Nota Bene Postcard

" Robert Orndorff wrote:
" > Just curious, since I haven't seen anyone mention it yet. A week or so
" > ago I got a post card in the mail from the Nota Bene people with the
" > same XyWrite offer everyone here already knows about. Did anyone
" > else get the card?
" > Since I've never ordered anything from NB, they must have gotten my
" > name and address from TTG. Which also leads me to wonder if TTG
" > just made a deal with the NB people instead of coming through on the
" > Smartwords offer.
" > -Robert Orndorff " > Richmond, VA " >
" > http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/orndorff
"
" A neat bit of deduction. Yes, I got a card, too, and had never been in
" touch with NB either.
" So I sent off an e-mail message and a fax this morning asking Nathan
" Sivin's question about using Chinese language programs like TwinBridge and
" RichWin, but have yet to get an answer.
"
" Nick Clifford
---------
	Probably will work with TwinBridge, but Ann Putnam
	is on this list and she should reply about our
	CJK desires.
						Daniel Say