Re: CONTEST

I'm not a lurker - I'm a Packlet - ("We look for things that make
us go."). Carl David and Robert speak xpl - me too - and I think
it's critical to productive use of the program - but there are
other techniques out in the hinterland that have nothing to do
with xpl. Keyboard assignments the use of sgts - printer files,
spl files, - twisting the program into a database or bookkeeping
machine. I really hope that those who use this niche product
because they can't bend "modern" wordprocessors to their will,
will describe the particular scheme to the group so that
packlets like me may discover a little gem we need to make us "go".

PS: ML Solla is my daughter, the youngest of 4, and the only
internetter in the house. Dad hogs her time just to monitor this
list. Cheers.

Joe Solla d012362c@xxxxxxxx