Re:SA/RTF font

Carl--

Please ignore my previous email on this. I am now getting (firsthalfofthefilename). rtf , with the period and .rtf extension, all with one keystroke. That's ideal, and thanks for the macro.

Jon Pareles
You want to REName the RTF output file to... what? [filename].RTF?
That's an easy keyboard macro. Assuming that UF TIMES has the
desired effect, the KBD file assignment would look like this (CoPy
it exactly, but carefully DELETE the three internal 's, so that
it all runs together as a single line):

nn=TFBXu,f, ,t,i,m,e,s,Q2BXs,a,Q2
BCa,e, ,s,a,/,n,e, ,',V,A,$,F,P,',
JM2,.,P,r,s,C,M,l,i,n,e,Q2BDBDBDR,T,F,
JM2,.,s,a,/,r,t,f,Q2XC

Here's an ENCODEd version without the internal 's. Issue
DECODE, then ! CoPy the macro to the desired key in your KBD
file:

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
nn=TFBXu,f, ,t,i,m,e,s,Q2BXs,a,Q2BCa,e, ,s,a,/,n,e, ,',V,A,$,
F,P,',JM2,.,P,r,s,C,M,l,i,n,e,Q2BDBDBDR,T,F,JM2,.,s,a,/,r,t,f
,Q2XC[cr|lf][cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=38381/ ylc=X3oDMTEzcGlrdGY5BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDMWF1dG9z/*http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used cars.