Re: OT: Wireless Internet

Irene Silverman wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/29/AR2008062901697.html?wpisrc=newsletter
Interesting. One problem is that the ordinary, non-techie citizen is still _terrified_ of radio towers. Any time a cell company wants to install one in our town, we have any number of people who turn up at the zoning or planning board meeting (all with cell phones handsets on their belts, ironically) screaming that those towers give off "radiation" and we're all going to turn green. There are, of course, also (I think quite legitimate) aesthetic concerns about some of them. -- Patricia M. Godfrey priscamg@xxxxxxxx