Re: A Windows version of my Xy Keyboard Compiler

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Thu, 16 Apr 2015
10:51:35 +0300

Kari,

> This allows for documenting the keyboard file (by prefixing
> comments) and making a clean copy for Xy:

I like the idea of descriptive key names and the ability to annotate,
but I'm not sure I have the patience to write and maintain a .KT
file. I might be tempted if the program got me started by generating
a .KT file from my loadable KBD file. But, if I understand it
correctly, the conversion only goes one way: .KT to .KBD.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx