Re: shortcuts in fiction

Oh yeah. Me. I like Harry's answer, "Never intentionally." What XyWrite
seems particularly good at is allowing and encouraging 17 versions of the
same drab tale. The more intentional I get, the heavier my prose.

However, I'm a hell of an indexer. If anyone needs help in the area, let me
know. I've also been a professional editor.

Harriet Hodges