Re: Column Tables

" Dick Williams complains about the bug in column tables. Column tables have
" always been hellish. My suggestion to Tech Group is that they
" reconceptualize the whole thing from the beginning. That is, throw out the
" code and start from scratch. Me, I just never use 'em.
" " --Leslie Stephens --

D. Say says, while the complaints are on XYwindows (pardon), he
uses the CT of XY3 if it is simple, but for long or complex
columns, he goes to WoidPoifect, or unix and PR or Pc-WRTIE 3.

 Say's problems are the micromanaging of the tables, and the
Navigation of the cells. It's not a common use, so I don't mind
as long as there is an alternative.
 Xy4 is a Moby, and the new features aren't enough to cause me
to use it more than once in a while.  All these things are still
character processors, when they know words I may be happier.