PRINTING PROBLEM

 When I try to print a document with Xywrite 3.54 using an NEC P5 Pinwriter,
the page is no longer setting up the proper way. I don't recall this happening
until recently and I don't recall doing anything differently. At first, the
problem was that after the first page, it form-fed halfway down the next. After
monkeying with it (by playing with the FD command), it stopped form-feeding
altogether. I tried to follow the initial suggestions here with no luck. I used
to be pretty handy in Xywrite, but having gone off to another company that
doesn't use it, my memory and skills and error-spotting are rusty in the few
times I use it at home. Can anyone help?

Here is my startup.int file:

BC ldkbd news.kbd BC ldhelp short.hlp BC default bk=0 pl=54,60,50 hy=2,3,5 ej=1
BC ldprn settings BC ldprn 3necpin5.prn BC default pl=54,60,50 BC default nw=1
BC dsort d,r BC default ep=1 BC CM P,W,D BC run harddate.pm

the following line is in my SETTINGS file: df ff=1,ej=1

I didn't spot any relevant defaults in my 3NECPIN5.PRN file