Re: XyWrite III+

I tried this (see below), too, and here's what I got in XyWrite III+ by
advancing my system date to November 2000. This is a partial directory
listing, with the file DATETEST created in the simulated year 2000:

DATETEST        9  11-10-100  9:11p
TESTING       1091  11-05-99  8:47p
TESTDATE        9  11-10-99  9:10p

So that's a little odd, but tolerable to me. As Leslie advised, the display
when calling the date in a text file is correct, and reads: 11 10 2000

Nothing blew up. All functions within XyWrite seemed unaffected. But when I
shut off the computer later and went upstairs, aliens had disemboweled my
ferret. So I will be better prepared for that next time.

Jeff
1