Re: Nota Bene for Windows v8 is Released

At 01:36 AM 4/6/2006, Robert Holmgren wrote:
For U2 users under NB, if you find routines that don't work, please let me
know. 99% of U2's routines require just a little (or no) tweaking to be
"bilingual" Xy4<==>NB, and the remaining 1% can be forced into compliance. I
simply need to be alerted (can't check 800 routines one-by-one). Most of the
programs that I need daily, and many others besides that I encounter, are
already compliant. Indeed, most simply work without change.
A real boon and very generous. Thank you, Robert. Having two versions
of XyWrite, complements at that, is as close to peace of mind as any
writer can get.

michael.norman@xxxxxxxx