Re: Re[2]: help

** Reply to message from Emery Snyder  on Mon, 27
Jan 2003 10:34:30 -0500

So in fact your default is UWF 2 or Windows printing? I'm awfully rusty in
XyWin -- I've forgotten, if I ever knew, how to print PS when using Windows
printer system. Do those Windows PS fonts show up in XyWin's font selection
list?

> The
> problem in XyWin was with PostScript fonts, and then trying to switch
> printers for testing purposes was what made it hang, repeatedly, and
> over and over again on startup.

"trying to switch printers ... on startup"??? You're switching printers for
"testing purposes" on startup, you mean in the XWSTART.INT file -- or what (and
why)? It hangs before launch completes? What does "hang" mean -- specific
error code in XyWin, a GPF in a XW DLL, a trap in NTVDM, what? Switching
physical printers, or switching printing _systems_ (XyWrite<==>Windows)?? What
test purpose is served by switching them?

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx