Re: New PostGhost and Xy2PDF frames - XyShell NOT Required

** Reply to message from Patricia M Godfrey  on Wed, 22 Dec
2004 14:54:20 -0500

Patricia:

> Thanks for the detailed directions on removal; I should never have
> thought of first removing the width tables.

The bottom line here is that the total size of a PRN must be kept under ~60Kb,
preferably way less, so you want to be very tactical. WiDth tables chew up a
lot of space. I've forgotten whether unreferenced WiDth files are even allowed
to exist in a PRN -- but one experiment would suffice to find out... PRNs are
very delicate, you know. One misplaced byte, and it won't load. Luckily,
there's usually an error message that points you in the direction of the fix.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx