Re: XyWrite III manual

Myron,

The XyWrite.com site has a Xy3 manual, or a least it used to have it as
it seems that I get now a 404 page not found error, but it was somewhat
incomplete. Many of us, including me, have Xy3+ manuals. The
documentation project is important, and it would be nice if complete PDF
manuals were available, but this should be a coordinated and concerted
effort.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)