Re: NB 8 (Trial version)

** Reply to message from Correo Fenda  on Tue, 11 Apr
2006 19:10:45 +0200

> The macro that verifies the installation confirms that
> it's successful but I obtain an internal error when I attempt to run the
> macros (previously assigned to the keyboard): CapBeg=?CapBeginSentence
> ("illegal application call", more or less, I am translating from
> Spanish). I suppose it's related to the fact of working with a
> translated version of WordPerfect. Am I right?

I have no idea. I wrote it the American version 6.2. Are the names of
internal variables different in the Spanish version? Check out the name for
the internal "?CapBeginSentence" variable: Help ==> Macros ==> System Variable
Index. If that needs to be changed, then maybe a whole bunch of internal
variable names need to be "Spanished". No experience here. Ask further in
WPUniverse.com forums.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx