Re: Different bytes same result

Kari, do you have any experience with Eudora,
which has developing UTF-8 issues? I am wondering
if one run the mailboxes through something like
this Notepad++ filter (assuming it could handle
the sometimes large mailbox files which appear to
be ANSI). There is a now-old DLL by someone that
partly deals with this problem but it does not
meet every case (it was not guaranteed to work
with HTML) and it is showing its age. Eudora
remains my top email client . . . .