Re: Unix and XyWrite and whatnot

Steve asked:

> Just out of curiosity, are you running the BeOS on an off-the-shelf
> G3, or on a PowerPC with the G3 upgrade card?

   Off the shelf Umax S900 w/G3 card -- that is, came from Umax thata'
way. Oh, I have found one little problem with BeOS -- I had to take
their dual boot extension out, it was causing the Mac to give an error
message and reboot during startup quite frequently unless I chose BeOS.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx
http://harmon.bml.usouthal.edu