Re: hard drive crashed;Xywrite help needed

Dear Xywrite users: My hard drive crashed,and I needed guidance on how to
write a path statement for my  Windows 98 c:\autoexec.bat file....My old
autoexec.bat file (which I apparently didn't back-up) had a path statement
that included Xywrite as well as Windows and other programs. The  autoexec.bat
now have doesn't have  a path statement at all. Where and how would I insert a
path statement in it that allows Xywrite to run fully? (Here's my current
autoexec.bat statement):
 SET BLASTER=A220 I7 D1 T2
SET SNDSCAPE=C:\WINDOWS
REM [Header]
@ECHO OFF
C:\MCAFEE\VIRUSS~1\SCANPM.EXE C:\
@IF ERRORLEVEL 1 PAUSE

[REM] CD-Rom drive
[REM]Miscellaneous
[REM]  display

             Thanks for any suggestions you might have on how to insert a path
statement here that inclues Xywrite, Windows and other major programs.
Sincerely, Art.