From: "Dale Schultz"

To: "XyWrite List"
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 10:58 PM
Subject: XyWrite for sale interest ?

I am clearing out stuff and came across my copies of XyWrite. I have seen that sometimes people are looking to buy legal copies and since I no longer use it I am considering selling... I have XyWrite II III III+ 4, Windows, Signature I also have a bound set of application notes with index that was complete at the time (1989?) Manuals, original disks, keyboard templates etc... If interested, make an offer. I will add actual postage. _D_a_l_e___S_c_h_u_l_t_z_