Re: XY3+Dos Fonts

Carl Distefano wrote:

> >In full screen though, XyW runs fine, except that the fonts are horrible.
>
> Sorry, I still don't get it. Any more "horrible" than they were under any
> version of DOS?

As a matter of fact, yeah. I'll take the way Xy displays in DOS 7 over the
way it displays in any post W98 version of Win, any day of the week. Of
course, things get rather more dicey if you're using a flat panel LCD rather
than a decent CRT. The display options there are just plain bad, with the
possible exception of some of the counter-measures that have been much
discussed here (UltraVision; German shareware substitute fonts), which I have
no direct experience with as yet.

Jordan