Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

 On 14 Dec 00, at 11:57, Leslie Bialler wrote:

 > The best way to run _any_ DOS version of XyWrite under Win
9x, NT, or (I
 > would suppose) ME is to go to My Computer, right click on the
editor icon,
 > click on create shortcut, drag the icon to the desktop, and
click on it:
 > you are in business.

 I do this, and XyWrite (3.55) comes up in a Windows screen.
Please, wise persons -- Is it possible to make it look like it
did on the old 286 PC, occupying the full screen?
 My path is c:\windows\xy_exe   . After studying the recent
threads, I am wondering if simply moving everything directly
into c:\ and then checking "MS-DOS mode" onm the Win98 settings
would produce a full screen???
 Irene

 Irene Silverman
 Associate Editor
 The East Hampton Star, 153 Main St., East Hampton, NY 11930
 www.easthamptonstar.com