Re: LFNs in vDosPlus

[This may have been intended by Carl as private]

My error: I was working in old XyWrite. The D family works in vDosPlus XyWrite.
Oh, so the LFNs are a DOS-level facility, and we need XyWrite to do its own workaround. Makes sense. But for all I knew, XyWrite was simply calling DOS/BIOS functions to do file-handling.
the D family seems to be the successor to the L family, which I could never
get to fully work on my system. I'm having the same problems, or worse,
with the D's. I will try to debug it.
Wengier is a magician, not a miracle-worker. XyWrite does not know from LFNs. Use U2's DCA, DCD, et al.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Tablet