Re: Why?

yesss@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Sorry, Carl, getting rid of me isn't that easy.
[snip]

Waiddaminit, Annie. You're way over the top here. Challenging Carl on
factual issues regarding Xy 3 is one thing, but accusing him of
running this list in a dictatorial fashion is quite another. As
others have said, Carl is an immensely helpful, very knowledgable, and
totally undictatorial person (at least as far as I know him from this
list, the only interaction most of us have here). He might have a
different opinion of Xy3 than yours, and it might even be wrong in
some regards (I dunno, I'm one of those who also initially were
reluctant to move to Xy4DOS, but once the birthing pains were over, I
never looked back), but let's not have this develop into a smear
campaign (which I'm afraid it already has).

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx