Re: configure Xywrite for USB printer?

Hi, Robert,

We are using XyWrite III Plus. and the printer is an HP Laser 5L ..

I'm really grateful to have found this group! We already feel more confident, having read through the proposed solutions. ... We're on an editorial deadline today but will be working on this following ...

Thank you -- and everyone -- for all of the suggestions.

Elizabeth