Re: Cursor movement in Mac-XP

With Virtual PC 5 and 6 (possibly earlier versions?) if you have the
hard drive real estate you can create different Virtual PC's using
different OS - You could find the fastest response by using VPC with a
DOS box, however if you need to use Windows too, I have heard that G3 &
G4 Macs operate best with Windows 98 SE on VPC. My experience is that
XP dogs out pretty bad on my 800MHz G4 PowerBook. Of course now that
Microsoft owns Virtual PC it may never run it well :)  I am getting
ready to reformat my drive and I plan on installs of DOS and Win 98
Virtuals to run XyWrite and a few other "can't live without"
DOS/Windows programs.

Joe Fisher