Subject: Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

Reply to message from Robert Holmgren , 21 Jan 2005

≪Wireless is terrible, half the time it doesn't work. Given a choice,
I'll take a hard wire anytime≫

Hmm, interesting. I've heard and read such horror stories about
security--or the utter lack thereof--with wireless than I have wondered
how our trade-secrets-obsessed Very Big Corporations even think about
using it. And now I hear that it doesn't even work. What's scary is that
it's getting hard to find hardwired networking gear; the catalogues and
Websites are full of wireless. (And just wait till the NIMBYs discover
that that too is "radiation"; they'll be out in force, screaming that
we'll all be glowing in the dark.)

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx