Re: PMMail 98

On 02/07/98 at 06:59 AM,
  "Joe Solla"  said (in so many words):

<- Robert - David- you o/s 2 types:

<- I noticed that PMMail 98 - an os2 mail reader has been
<- ported to Windows95. - Any + or - experience to report?

There are two good mail/news programs on OS/2 (there's another that's
supposed to be pretty good, but I have no personal experience wth):
Pmmail and MR/2 ICE. I prefer ICE for a number of reasons, but PMMAIL is
perfectly fine. At least the OS/2 version is. Nick Knight, the author
of ICE is probably going to do a Windows version, but it won't be
available for half a year, at least. As I said, I like his work better
and he's a *very* responsive author (sort of like the Dave Erikson days
of XyWrite II.)

--
                     Regards,
                     David

The finest landscape in the world is improved by a good inn in the foreground.
	--Samuel Johnson
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David Auerbach)
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103