Re: preventing lines from printing with substitution tables

John,
≪IV...≫ doesn't work? Carl was negating only ≪NT...≫ for Xy3.

Harry wouldn't know I'm xy3, but thanks all, I think I must have mis-remembered. There's no apparent way in xy3, either through substitution tables or in-page coding, to prevent lines from printing. All I probably did was turn off null code printing and used those codes to mark searchable portions of the text-- not exactly a high achievement(!) From: Carl Distefano To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2016 1:20 PM Subject: Re: preventing lines from printing with substitution tables Harry, > If you wrap the line in ≪NT...≫ or ≪IV...≫ it won't print. The > difference is that with NT you see a delta onscreen, with IV > (InVisible) you don't. NT is Xy4 only. -- Carl Distefano mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxcld@xxxxxxxx