Re: Manuel fonts

Judith Davidsen wrote:
Patricia M Godfrey wrote:
Manuel, I tried to reply to you, but your server keeps bouncing my
e-mails. Below is the full reply I got and my message to you. Does your
ISP have something against Juno or what?
In all likelihood his ISP does have something against Juno. I discovered yesterday that my daughter's ISP is blocking earthlink. Manual lives--or at least used to live--somewhere near her. Went to her ISP's website (jazzfree.com) this morning and discovered references to Manuel's ISP. I don't have enough Spanish to understand the connection (let alone anything on the site).

Judith,
You could forward the rejected message to me and I can translate it.
I don't use jazzfree.com. My current provider is ya.com.
Manuel Castelao