Re: Dorothy Day and Clipper (was: Re: xy as html)

Ahem, the Dorothy Day I am usually confused with is better known for her labors on behalf
of the Catholic Worker; she is now, sadly, deceased.
And while I am neither Catholic nor deceased, I am certainly not likely to testify before
Congress on behalf of the Clipper chip. My testimonies usually take a rather different
turn.

    Dorothy Day

On Sat, 11 May 1996, harmon seaver wrote:

> Just wondering -- is this Dorothy Day the same one who was promoting the > government's
use of the Clipper chip as a good thing? Even testified to > Congress in favour of the
Clipper?
> Or did I get that wrong somehow? > > -- > Harmon Seaver
>   All is impermanent, but this too shall pass away, and the way of the
> Samurai is death --- so speak your mind now, or forever hold your peace!

---
Dorothy A. Day
Indiana University