Re: LISTWDS [was Re: XYwrite macro please....]

Carl Distefano wrote:

> I've added some useful (and fun) features to this routine. Now it
> can list all words having a specified prefix or suffix, as well as
> all words that contain a specified string. Also, it recognizes
> hyphenated words, i.e., treats hyphenated constructions (whether
> run-of-the-mill or cream-of-the-crop) as single words.

Carl,

So this should replace all prior versions of LISTWDS and SORTWDS ? (A
bit difficult to keep track, whenever this whirlwind of creativity is
going on . . . esp. when something incorporates functions that may have
previously been in other routines.)

Jordan