Re: Line Number Alignment

For those of you interested in lining up the roman numerals in outlines: I put
a lot of effort into the auto outlining tool that comes in (oh, horrors, there
he goes again!) the menu/dialog system in Xy4DOS. The Romans line up on the
dots -- as to the other levels. In my enhancements (I think they didn't make
it into the "official" TTG release), the outline spacing is even sensitive to
the type size -- you can have a 24- or 36-point outline and the numerals still
line up, proportionately to what they would have done at 10 or 12 points.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx