Re: Nested Conditionals & Other Stuff

Robert, regarding the XPL issue... my belief is that the enhancement to the IF
statement was done by Development for a particular purpose or need. Although
this was enhanced, Development is not actively making XPL changes, nor does it
have scheduled any enhancements or changes. I agree that now and in the past,
there have been several instances where either enhancements or fixes, etc.,
have been incorporated, but not announced until either a user discovered it or
had it brought up as a remedy for a particuler problem. We have been tardy in
this respect. In any event, I'll go through the Developer's notes from the
past year or so to search for any other changes like this. If I come up with
anything concrete, I'll post it.

I share your concerns about the move of this BBS, although I will try to be as
active as time allots. Of my responsibilities here in Development, one aspect
is liason between Support and Development. This requires that I keep up on
issues which flow through Support. As I mentioned before, I will jump in on
difficult issues and bring them directly here if need be.

Also, I appreciate your suggestions as to the board management, and like your
ideas. Although I will not have the last say as to changes or enhancements, I
will forward these suggestions to the Support manager.

SysOp