Re: easy way to print from xywrite

I can't speak to that particular one, but yes, that's how they work. ordinarily they
are relatively simple to set up -- before you buy, best to be sure the unit is
configurable via a browser (I suspect most if not all of them are these days). if
your router uses DHCP to assign addresses, which it probably does, you should be
able to use the router browser software to reserve a particular IP address
(192.168.1.140 is what I use) for the device's MAC address, and you're more or less
done, except for specifying ports.

as I say, I have no idea how that one works -- the price may make it suspect, otoh
I bought a print server for about 25 bucks eight years ago and except for needed to
be reset when it gets hot in the summer it's functioned perfectly well.

-rafe