Re: keyboard key assignment in Linux

I would like to hear about your DOSEMU setup for Mandrake. If it's too
much of topic here, I would be very grateful if you could send me more
information privately. It's not urgent at all.
Manuel Casatelao

Paul Breeze wrote:
I have recently made a further attempt to install Linux on my machine and have now succeeded in running XY4 under the Linux DOS emulator DOSEMU. The result was relatively successful. One is limited to a DOS box but there are none of the problems of uneven cursor movement found with the Win2000 box.