Re: VirtualBox update

Bill:

Maybe you mean the problem with displaying directories in XyWrite when the guest OS is W2K? I don't know if that's been resolved or not.
I avoid that issue 99% of the time by replicating my Dropbox folder in both the host and guest operating systems. I assign it to drive X: in each OS. The Xy DIR command works, and frame LDIR works for LFNs, as I demo'd here: http://youtu.be/HusBBp5v6ng. I'm actually impressed by how zippy Win 7-32 and XyWrite are in VBox. But I'm still curious to try W2K. -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxx