Re: NB list address

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> >Don't know the list address, but what is the problem with faxing? I use NB
> >almost exclusively for that. Just print to the fax driver, like in any
> >Windows program.
> >
> Yeah, you'd think, wouldn't you? Probably something in my system that's
> wrong, but I can fax only once, then it won't do it again (till rebooted).

Because I never was able to get Microsoft's fax facility to work
properly with any program, I spent $15.00 on MightFax. Works fin
every time, with NotaBene as well as anything else I use. For
more information, access
	http://store.yahoo.com/rks/index.html
I just noticed the price now is $19.95. Upgrades are free, though.
Regards,
Bill

---
William H. TeBrake
Department of History       E-Mail: tebrake@xxxxxxxx
University of Maine        Telephone: Int+1-207-581-1923
Orono, ME 04469-5774 USA     Fax: Int+1-207-581-1817