Re: Color Choices Menu

Hmm, I never mess with colors much, since the few times I tried to get
what I want (black on paper white) I just gummed things up. But they
don't blink on my system either (W98SE) so I suspect this is just
something one cannot get under 32-bit Windows. (If I can remember, I'll
try booting to DOS on the 95 machine and seeing what happens there.) Note
that U2 has a more extensive color table (help colors HelpKey), but there
are no blinkers there either. Anyway, I wouldn't want to look at
blinking letters, would you? Unless your had/have a color scheme you
really like, I'd go with the out-of-box defaults at least until you've
got other things straightened out.

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx