Re: WinXp and Xywrite

" Here's a story about XP that mentions XyWrite!
"
" http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20011025/tc/tech_xp_critics_dc_1.html
"
	And the mention is this list's famous Ed Cray
---------------- quote -------------
  ``Do I get off on whether or not the logo spins or the flames flicker?
  No,'' said Ed Cray, a professor of journalism at the Annenberg School
   for Communication at the University of Southern California. ``It's
   (Windows and XP) bloatware. It just gets bigger and I use less of
                  it.''

   Cray said he bought his first computer, an International Business
  Machines Corp. 8088 with two 5-1/4-inch floppy drives, in September,
  1983. Sure, he has succumbed to Windows for purposes of surfing the
  Web, but he has two icons on his desktop that he clicks on and that
  take him straight to DOS or to XyWrite, his word-processing program
               that runs on DOS.

  ``I literally set the margins and all the formatting in 1987 and I've
  never changed it,'' Cray said. ``I've written six books since 1987,
            and that's a lot of words.''