XYWRITE DEVEL

XY-> --Leslie:

XY-> 1. On colors: Sorry, but XyWin is totally inflexible about colors. I hav
 -> configured my Windoze basic colors to maroon on grey, which is of course
 -> what XyWin defaults to. My Dos is your basic boring light grey on blue,
 -> but my italics are grey on violet, my bold white on green, my superscripts
 -> grey on red, my inserts are black on green, my deletes are black in red.
 -> If you know a way to duplicate that in Windoze, I would like to hear it.

Do I win anything for doing that?

XY-> 2. If I were working in the programs you mention I would
use a Mac. For

I think the only thing worse than OS2 vs. Win is Mac vs. IBM.
In art classes, no one ever questioned if you were using a
radiograph or castel, for instance. Some people went on about
grinding their own pigments for oil paints, but that was about
it.

XY-> Reader warning: I am dyslexic and have severe problems with right and left
 -> and figuring out, on those tests, which shape is the same rotated into a
 -> different position.

Well, I'm not but I configure everything I can to make it as easy
as possible to read. For DOS, as far back as EGA, I redesigned
the DOS set to enhance character differences.

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx