RE: Virus?

In the last two weeks or so I’ve gotten probably five of these emails. I think they might have something to do with Facebook.

I just delete the messages. That seems to take care of it.

Jay

From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Avrom Fischer
Sent: Saturday, June 06, 2009 10:49 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Virus?

Thank you Carl and Harry, for alerting the Xylist. I am very sorry for the inconvenience and wasted time. I had sent the following email to the people who I had thought had received my malware email.

"I received an email from someone I know well which had the word tagged in the subject line and said was sending me photos.  Unfortunately when I opened it it took over my address book and is now sending out the same email that I had received."

I am reformating my c drive and reinstalling windows this Sunday. Is there anything else I should do.