Re: Email and acrimony

Thanks for your input. This would certainly seem to be one of those cases
where things are happening behind the scenes, leaving the user (me) with no
identifiable solution. Of course, not the first time this has happened with
Microsoft software.
So I now have two mailers: one for the office (Eudora won't connect to my
Exchange server) and one for home. Not ideal, but at least I don't send
people attachments I didn't create!