Re: XY in DosBox (XP)

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Sat, 03 Apr
2004 11:07:57 -0500

http://pweb.jps.net/~kcmazie/DOS/DOStools.html

> Personics is out of business, last I read. Also, searching quickly, I
> stumbled across this site --
> http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/textmode.html. Some of the WPDos advice
> might apply to us. Again, I gave it only a quick read.

Thanks, Michael -- a very interesting site. The problem is that for notebooks
in particular, there is no single fix for screen problems. It differs from
manufacturer to manufacturer. Screen expansion especially!

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx