Re: Digest form irregularity (now OT: about Firefox and PDFs)

Ahh, I wasn't clear and then the name of the extension was misleading.
What it offers, when you click on a PDF link, is the option to view
(in a Firefox tab) or download. If you choose view, you get a
Firefox tab (or window, if you like) with the PDF in it with the
usual viewing options and options to save or print. It's free, it's
quick, it's painless.