Re: XyWrite installation and CD-ROM drives

Nathan,

What is the attachment that always comes with your messages? It's entitled VCARD.VCF and the
contents are:
	begin:     vcard
	fn:       Sivin, N.
	n:       Sivin;N.
	org:      University of Pennsylvania
	email;internet: nsivin@xxxxxxxx
	x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
	x-mozilla-html: FALSE
	end:      vcard

I always delete this from Eudora's Attachment subdirectory, then each new message from you brings another. Instead of erasing them, should I be saving them up like baseball cards or green stamps?

cheers,
charles in tokyo