NB offer for XY

		    From: Anne Putnam
  			President, Nota Bene Associates, Inc.
            aputnam@xxxxxxxx
            1-800-4NB-ORDER (1-800-462-6733)
            1-212-334-0445
			(in North America)

Dear Daniel Say:

While my message of September 23 to the Nota Bene list was intended for Nota
Bene users, I appreciate your initiative in forwarding it to the XyWrite
list. We have received a number of inquiries from XyWrite users as a
result.

It may interest you and your colleagues to know that for the month of
October, we are planning a special promotion to XyWrite users. For the
first time (and perhaps the only time) the Nota Bene word processor will be
available to XyWrite users as a separate product for $99 and the full
Scholar's Workstation will be available to XyWrite users for only $199.
These reduced prices apply to orders received from registered XyWrite users
during the month of October only. Thereafter, we will be offering XyWrite
users our regular competitive upgrade pricing of $249. We are also
producing a XyWrite keyboard that will be available at no extra cost. We
are now sending the attached postcard to XyWrite users and a special web
page is now available at www.notabene.com/xywrite. (To view the postcard
you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader -- available free from www.adobe.com).
Thanks for your interest in Nota Bene.

Anne Putnam
President, Nota Bene Associates, Inc.
aputnam@xxxxxxxx
1-800-4NB-ORDER (1-800-462-6733)
1-212-334-0445

-----------------------
	And the attached *^@@^^@** 200k postcard pdf file
	comes as:
	at www.notabene.com/xywrite/xyprices.html

	[Note the points about this not being a link
	 on the notabene page, but a 'private' direct
	 link for xy users       .... D. Say ]
--------------- 1 doc ---------------
Subject: Untitled Document

                [postcard.gif]

  Special prices for XyWrite users

  We are pleased to offer XyWrite users special competitive upgrade
  prices on Nota Bene for Windows. Whether you choose the stand-alone
  version of the [1]Nota Bene word processor, or the full [2]Scholar's
  Workstation for Windows, you'll find yourself in the company of
  countless writers who have made Nota Bene their software of choice for
  over a generation.

  just $199! (list $449) Scholar's Workstation

             plus shipping & handling

  includes:
   o [3]Nota Bene (word processor)
   o [4]Ibidem (bibliographic database manager)
   o [5]Orbis (text retrieval module)
   o [6]Ibid. Plus (user customizable database manager) included only
  while supplies last!
    o one year of free technical support
    add [7]BookWhere to your order for just $85!

  just $99! Nota Bene (stand-alone word processor)

              plus shipping & handling

  includes:
   o one year of free technical support

  [bullets.gif] [8]Scholar's Workstation components:

    [9]Nota Bene (word processor)
   [10]Ibidem (bibliographic database manager)
   [11]Orbis (text-retrieval program)
   [12]Ibid. Plus (customizable database manager)
  [13][bullets.gif] [14]BookWhere-2000 (add-on Internet bibliographic
  search program)
  [bullets.gif] Special prices for XyWrite users
  [15][bullets.gif] [16]System requirements
  [17][bullets.gif] [18]Order Nota Bene for Windows (secure order form
  available)
  [19][bullets.gif] [20]Download a demo
  [21][bullets.gif] [22]Return to Nota Bene's XyWrite user homepage
  [23][bullets.gif] [24]Nota Bene homepage (no links back to XyWrite
  pages)