Re: printer file

Some useful tidbits from TTG: I've been trying to get XyDos to print from a
new Espson 777 inkjet. Tried all the epson .prn files on the TTG website.
Nothing works. Spoke to a TTG tech this a.m. who was extremely helpful and,
I might add, did not ask for a credit card number. Told me that some of the
new printers will not, repeat, will not print from dos. This means you have
to translate the file to a win program. I'm not sure whether the 777 is in
this category. I have to call Epson tech support. More dissonance for XyDos
atavists.