Re: Displays

Jordan:
Using those fonts, you have a Windows XyWrite window that covers the
full screen. The fonts are not designed for DOS full screen sessions. I
have been a fan of DOS full screen sessions for a lot of years but now I
have a better solution using a Windows windows (in a 21" monitor, the
pure DOS fonts are ugly). You could test the Sieber's freeware fonts and
so you will see if this is a solution for you. In that case, don't
forget to use the Sieber's consoleblackfill utility (it puts on black
the rest of the screen when you are using XyWrite or a DOS application).
I suppose that only the licensed fonts will give you a real full screen
window but I'm not 100% sure. Test and see!
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao